Monday, November 14, 2011

PotD: HDR of The Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist


HDR Cathedral


Shot Info:  Canon 7D, 1/160 (base this is a shot composite), F 2.8, ISO 1600


This is a HDR image I created of the The Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist in Savannah, GA.  I think it may be the most beautiful place i have ever been in; it really is a surreal feeling walking into it .  It was also my first trip to Savannah, it's a really wonderful city, the historic distract is amazing.

Looking back i probably should have increased the F stop a little, this was alot of ground to cover, but as a I recall I was concerned with it being so low light;  I don't think they allow tripods but i had to brace the camera to prevent camera shake.

Overall I was very happy with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment