Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Holiday Cards!


Holiday Cards!

So this year I'm going to try to get in as many holiday shots/cards as possible.

What I'm going to do is charge a $50 sitting fee price and give you a gift certificate to use on your first order of cards.

I'm going try fulfillment through my website; you can build your own through it's easy to use interface; it will only takes a few mins.  or if you'd like I can help you.

I guarantee our quality so if you have any issues just let me know.

Samples of Cards that will be available :  http://www.smugmug.com/cards/gallery/?category=2

A few ones I crated from prior years shots so you can see how the shopping cart will work:
http://truelightphoto.smugmug.com/My-SmugMug-Creations/Cards/20120890_mZzn7C


The Pricing for Glossy/Matt Cards:

20 4x8 Cards w/ Env.    $20

50 4x8 Cards w/ Env. $38

100 4x8 Cards w/ Env. $65

5x7 Folded 1   for $5
10 for $30
100 for $50


It takes 1-3 Days to ship so... be sure you check out and oder by this date:
* 6-10 Business Day shipping – December 9th
* 3-5 Business Day shipping – December 13th
* 2nd Business Day shipping – December 16th
* Next Business Day shipping – December 19th

Of course you are also free to order other prints from the session at regular price.

Contact me on Facebook, call/txt me at (843) 252-0001, or email me at phillip@truelightphoto.com
Reservations are first come first serve, I'll be doing a few every weekend till Xmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment