Saturday, November 26, 2011

Brittney and Clay: Engagement Portrait at the speed of light!


Brittney and Clay:  Engagement Portrait at the speed of light!

Fastest Engagement Session ever! He proposed on thanksgiving and 2 days later I took their portrait (ok so I going by anyway to pickup a flash that i left there earlier that week.. but it still counts!)

They make a cute couple, it was very nice to get a few photos of a newly engaged soon to be bride still in her euphoria, a bit horse from what she claims was a cold... but i suspect that it was from yelling in excitement and joy :)

Brittney is always happy to pose for me but Clay is more elusive, this is the first time I've got a pic of him since a wedding last year.

I think they work well together and I can't wait to see what they plan for the wedding.

















http://truelightphoto.smugmug.com/Other/Brittney-and-Clay/20270139_LRKhjq

No comments:

Post a Comment