Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Portrait Session: Cowgirl Brittney


Portrait Session:  Cowgirl Brittney


Last weekend I had a good time with Brittney, gotta love a girl that will run grab a horse right out of the field for a prop! :)

We shot it out at her parent's ranch in Hartsville, wonderful idea for a location and a beautiful day.

I've now got her as both a blond and a brunette, not sure which looks better on her - she wears them both really well.

She did great, always ready with a smile, the tricky part is to get a serious look :)

For most of these I used a off camera flash to try to get rid of the shadows on her face (we were shooting in near midday light so I put the sun behind her or shot in shade.

She was a model model, willing to play around and have fun and try whatever silly thing I wanted; eager to try some other themes too which i'm very much looking forward to! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment