Thursday, October 13, 2011

Let the Blogger Bloging Begin!



So I was thinking that i'm really paying Squarespace without a good reason to, I love Google so why not use blogger.  I know that many might feel it's less professional but i really like some of the newer templates, also i figure it should  have tighter integration with Google+ which i love.

I know many an awesome photographer that uses blogger for their blog (http://digitalprotalk.blogspot.com/ for example, and if i'm not going to go into great depth with the site i don't see why i wouldn't want to

I did love Squarespace's iOS app and if i do decide to go this route i will def miss that.

The real question for me is "where do i want people to be directed when they go to my URL www.truelightphoto.com ; here with a link to smugmug or smugmug with a link to here...


No comments:

Post a Comment