Wednesday, March 7, 2012

IPad!



I've been using an ipad one for some time now; I actually purchased a ipad 2 when they came out but was so disappointed by the camera (and grossly underestimated how much space i would need) that i sold it right away and bought a refurbished ipad 1st gen of the largest 3G size available for about the same amount i sold the Ipad 2 for.

As a Photographer I'm really looking forward to iphoto, there are alot of apps out there that a use and enjoy for editing, but iphoto looks about as slick as I can imagine one being.

I'll also be able to use imovie again finally, I bought it for the ipad 2 and i can use it on the phone but it won't run on the ipad 1; I'm also sure almost all of my media tools will run much faster on the new hardware.

...and speaking of hardware look at that screen! I've always felt that the ipad 1 was a fantastic tool for showing off your work and with the new display I'm sure it will be even more so .

Oh and they finally put a half decent camera on it!

All and all I'd say it was a instant purchase decision on my part, and I even recouped most of the price i paid for the 1st Gen Ipad.

Looking forward to having it my hand next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment