Thursday, December 29, 2011

The End is Nigh! (of 2011).. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


So 2011 is drawing to a close and I must say rather happy with 2011 as far as my photography goes; alot of fun firsts and I feel like I advanced a good bit skill wise, I think that is the most important thing in life .. to keep moving forwards and bettering yourself.  


In 2011 I:
  1. Took my 1st shots that will be used in a published book
  2. Had a shot on a billboard all across town
  3. Won my first physical award for a shot from last year
  4. Did my first really significant sales of prints 
  5. Helped more people with Xmas cards than ever before; i'd consider that my 1st seasonal promotion

In the real world as with most of the population my real goal is to shrink that waist line but this is more for photography things so ...
In 2012 I will:
  1. FINISH Project 365:  I've tried this a number of times but never made it all the way this year I WILL!
  2. Take a Trip up to photograph Waterfalls in the blue-ridge parkway (after the snow melts)
  3. Go to a Hot Air Balloon Festival
  4. Sell at least 1 print as a "artistic print"
  5. Develop a more concrete pricing plan including a solid digital distribution model.
  6. Join PPA and attended at least 1 big photography event.
  7. Run at least 1 promotion per quarter (I'm thinking Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, Xmas)




Anyways.. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! Make 2012 a awesome year!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment